2020 - August - The Moon
Rules that are always applicable are as follows:
- One photo per answer, and no more than 5 answers per user per contest.
- Post only photos taken by yourself/person with you.
- All entries should include a line of text with the location, subject, and date (specificity is up to you).
- Refrain from posting sensitive/debatable content
- Only upvotes count towards winning.
Rules for August are as follows:
- The Moon - Picture must include the moon.
- The contest will last the whole month of August and to be clear, we use UTC, just like the site itself.
- There is no constraint on when the photo must have been taken.
Suggest a theme for the next contest.
- Leave a single comment below in the format THEME - ONE SENTENCE DESCRIPTION