Shot professionally for a bit back when Fuji S2 Pro's were the new hotness and through to the Canon 5Dmk2 era.
I shoot as a hobby now and enjoy using gelatin coated plastic substrates. I also collect vintage light capturing equipment.
I have, at my disposal, the following equipment, which I change out as often as my clothes:
- Digital: Canon 60D, Canon 5Dmk2
- 135 Film: Canon SII, Canon 6, 7s,AE-1, New F-1, 1V
- 120 Film @645: Pentax 645N
- 120 Film @67: Mamiya RB67
- 4x5 Film: Ilford Pinhole, Cambo 4x5
PostsSee all »
|Number of top-level posts||3|
|Number of answers||5|
|Sum of received votes (up minus down)||35|
|Number of edits made||1|