Comments on 2020 - June - Sunsets
2020 - June - Sunsets
Rules that are always applicable are as follows:
- One photo per answer, and no more than 5 answers per user per contest.
- Post only photos taken by yourself/person with you.
- All entries should include a line of text with the location, subject, and date (specificity is up to you).
- Refrain from posting sensitive/debatable content
- Only upvotes count towards winning.
Rules for June are as follows:
- Sunsets - Pictures of sunsets
- The contest will last the whole month of June and to be clear, we use UTC, just like the site itself.
- There is no constraint on when the photo must have been taken.
Suggest a theme for the next contest.
- Leave a single comment below in the format THEME - ONE SENTENCE DESCRIPTION
Low-key sunset over water El Hondo Natural Park, Alicante; sunset with flamingos; September 2019. Nikon D5300, 18-55 …
Taken over Upper and Lower Whitefish Lakes, Minnesota. September 1, 2013. Shot with a Nikon D800E with 28-300mm ƒ/3.5 …
Taken just a few yards from my other photo, this shot from December 26, 2019 contrasts colorful streaks of dying dayligh …
Something I have pictures of! The following picture of the Salesforce Tower was taken March 25, 2019 on my Moto X4. I wa …
I took this picture from my campsite at Pennsic in August 2019 at Cooper's Lake Campground in western Pennsylvania, US. …
My photo Location: My house (Don't want to be specific, but evergreen, San Jose) Subject: The sun and the trees su …