Comments on 2020 - November - Animals
2020 - November - Animals
Rules that are always applicable are as follows:
- One photo per answer, and no more than 5 answers per user per contest.
- Post only photos taken by yourself/person with you.
- All entries should include a line of text with the location, subject, and date (specificity is up to you).
- Refrain from posting sensitive/debatable content
- Only upvotes count towards winning.
Rules for November are as follows:
- Animals - Photos focused on one or more animals
- The contest will last the whole month of November and to be clear, we use UTC, just like the site itself.
- There is no constraint on when the photo must have been taken.
Suggest a theme for the next contest.
- Leave a single comment below in the format THEME - ONE SENTENCE DESCRIPTION
Classic meerkat pose Meerkat on sentry duty, Bioparc Valencia, August 2017. Taken with my Nikon D5300 and 70-300mm AF-S …
Brown butterfly with white patches on bracken, framed so that the bracken gives a leading line Butterfly on bracken, …
A blue-grey dragonfly on a branch, wings lowered Long skimmer (Orthetrum trinacria), Tancat de la Pipa, July 2017. Take …
Low-key photo of a small deer with large eyes Kirk's dik-dik (Madoqua kirkii), Bioparc Valencia, February 2017. Taken …
Mountain Goats (Oreamnos americanus) Image Glacier National Park, Montana, August 1974. I came across these goa …
Crow walking on a tree branch Crow tip-toeing through the trees; Summit Woods, Montreal, QC; 21 June 2020 This fello …
A procession of geese many geese, some ducks January 2019 in Cambridge MA, in some wetlands surrounded by office …
Red Squirrel Image Tamiasciurus hudsonicus, Grand Tetons National Park, 21 June 1985. I was surprised how close t …