Mark all as read

What kind of software is used for creating time-lapses of 3D printers?


For a lot of time-lapses of 3d printers like this one the picture is taken when the hot end is either out of the picture or in the same place so that the focus is on the object being built, not the hot end moving around?

Is this effect done by the editing software or is it in the software of the printer controller?

Why should this post be closed?

1 comment

Looking at the comments of the linked video, it seems the creator specifically used Octolapse to move the print bed and extruder into position and take snapshots between layers dino‭ 22 days ago

0 answers

Sign up to answer this question »

This community is part of the Codidact network. We have other communities too — take a look!

You can also join us in chat!

Want to advertise this community? Use our templates!